Internet Cafe

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cafe Chat

(Cafe Chat will be moving to Thursdays from now on...please make sure to now visit on Thursdays)

(Last reminder: We are not using Mr. Linky anymore, please use the comment section to either answer the Cafe Chat questions, or leave a link to your website where you have answered the questions. Also, we will be moving the Cafe Chat to a weekday very soon)

First, I want to thank all of you that participated last week. So many of you were so honest and vulnerable with our community by letting us know about some of the deep hurts of your life. I was so encouraged to read about how so many of you, although hurt were turning to God for comfort and healing. May God continue to do the work of healing in all of our lives.

I have a confession. This week's question is going to be a real easy one to answer. I had the wonderful privilege of having my best friend come to stay with me for the last four days. I had not seen her in about a year, and my husband bought her a ticket to come see me as a Mother's Day gift. We had a wonderful time and she left today. So all this to say, I haven't really been thinking too much about my question for this week. Forgive me please :) But as usual, my real life inspires me when it comes to figuring out what questions I will ask for the "Chat". So here is this week's question.

Name 3 qualities or characteristics of a good/close friend. Explain why the qualities or characteristics you listed are important to you in your
friendships.

Blessings to you this week, and I look forward to seeing your answers about what qualities make someone a good friend.

Kim

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Brook said...

Here's my post...
http://snipssnailsandpuppydogstails.blogspot.com/2009/06/cafe-chat-friendship-characteristics.html :)

June 20, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous sharon said...

Loved today's topic. I posted on Essential Qualities of a Best Friend


Thank you so much for the opportunity to participate in this and God bless!

Sharon

June 20, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger you gotta wonder said...

I've been working on a blog make-over so my brain is a little fried. Today's question is certainly thought provoking.

http://amothersangst.blogspot.com/2009/06/cafe-chat-june-20th.html

June 20, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous HisFireFly said...

My post is up, and I had to work harder than I expected!
http://hisfirefly.blogspot.com/2009/06/cafe-chat-week-of-june-20th.html

June 20, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you... thank you so very much for leaving a note on the table. That makes us smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home