Internet Cafe

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cafe Chat

Christmas is right around the corner. Are you ready? I think I am :)
I hope that you got a chance to read last week's Chat. I asked you to come up with a gift that you wanted to give to Jesus for Christmas (read last Thursday's Chat for more information).
I think I have mine, but I want to give it a little more thought before I make my final decision. Anyhow, let's stick with the gift theme for today's question.
What is the best gift you have ever received at Christmas time? Please tell the reason why it was the best gift.
I encourage those of you that have never participated on a Cafe Chat day to try it out today.
Blessings,
Kim

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy Hermit (happilyhiddenhermit@gmail.com) said...

My Best Christmas gift was a a month early - He was a beautiful baby boy - he smiled and cried when held by anyone but me in Christmas , and motherhood really set in for me.

December 17, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you... thank you so very much for leaving a note on the table. That makes us smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home