Internet Cafe

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Word of Mouth - A Great Resource

I normally have the honor of writing for the Cafe on Saturdays. I do the weekly "Cafe Chat" meme on Saturdays, but today I am posting one of my "Word of Mouth" posts for the Cafe. Basically, a "WOM" post is just me writing, or in this case talking about some wonderful resource I have discovered. The resource could be a book, DVD, Bible Study, or anything that might be helpful to in your daily Christian walk.

This post will be helpful to parents and anyone that is in charge of raising and disciplining children (of all ages)... If interested in learning more about today's resource please visit Ginger Plowman's website at http://www.gingerplowman.com/

Blessings, Kim (To Know Him)




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth in NC said...

You are just too cute. I loved the PJ's and I need them for a women's retreat this weekend. hee hee

The books sound great!

Thanks for sharing them with us!
Beth

March 25, 2009 at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you... thank you so very much for leaving a note on the table. That makes us smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home