Internet Cafe

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holidays at the Cafe - Holiday Recipe Bazaar!

Internet Cafe Devotions is celebrating the holidays this year with lots of great things for you to participate in! There will be six weeks of celebrating going on and it will happen on Thursdays.

Today is our with Holiday Recipe Bazaar. Share your favorite recipes with us. What are your family favorites? Are you trying anything new this year? We'd love to see posts with videos and pictures too!

If you participate, please post the following button on your blog and link to your site through the Mr. Linky below:

Please post this button to your blog and spread the word!









Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger pcb said...

great idea! thanks.

December 18, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger paintergal said...

Oops- forgot to add my link until this evening.

December 18, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Wife of Rob said...

Now that's what I call timing! WHEW!!! I just barely made it! I had totally forgotten! I have posted this recipe for a total of 3 times now on my blog...but they are SO good that I've had to share them at different times. I hope that you enjoy...if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment!

Happy Cooking!

December 20, 2008 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Wife of Rob said...

I had one more to share....hoep everyone enjoys. I would love to hear from you if you try it and like it!

Have a great time in the Christmas kitchen!!

December 20, 2008 at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you... thank you so very much for leaving a note on the table. That makes us smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home