Internet Cafe

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cafe Chat


(Reminder... I am reposting some of my old "Chats" for the next month or two while I am in a busy season of life. Remember, even if you have already answered these questions please feel free to answer again. As always leave your answers in the comment section of this post, or leave a comment directing us to your site where you have answered the question)


This week I am changing up the tone just a bit, but you will still be blessed in a big way. I want to talk about miracles that have happened in your personal life. Remember miracles come in all shapes and sizes; don’t get caught into thinking of one way only.

In as much detail as you would like to share, please tell me a “miracle” that has happened in your own life.

Let us share the wonderful works of our Lord together this week!

Again, if you have not yet shared at the “Café”, let this be your week. As for those of you that have shared in the past, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kim

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you... thank you so very much for leaving a note on the table. That makes us smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home