The Internet Cafe is serving up a GIVE~AWAY!!
IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE AT A CUP OF BLESSING!!
If you haven't already entered....please do!
The contest ends tonight (Sunday at 9pm CST, that's 8 for gals like me!!)
A Basket Filled to the BRIM, you might say overflowing,
with all you need for your own "Quiet Time" with the Lord.
The "Time with the Lord" basket includes:
- Handmade Journal for your quiet time thoughts
- Beaded Silver Cross Bookmark
- Pomegranate candle to help set a 'quiet mood'
- assorted Scripture Cards and 9 "Forever Postage Stamps"
(to send to those you pray for during quiet time)
- 3 handmade silhouette cards for sending or framing
- 4 colored pencils for highlighting
- Clear Tumbler with single packets of lemonade and raspberry lemonade mixes for a quiet time refreshment and 2 Caribou Coffee bars
- Jumbo Sticky Notes, a Believe Magnet for inspiration and a silk flower to bring serenity to your space.
Regardless of whether your space is a closet, a corner or a castle, in this basket you'll find everything you need to create "YOUR" space for Quiet Time with the Lord...
We ALL could use a little more 'Quiet Time,' right??
There are three ways you can enter:
1. Sign up for our daily devotions email then leave a note in the comments letting us know that you did.
2. Post about this giveaway on your blog then leave us a comment with the link to the post.
3. Leave a comment telling us which Woman in the Bible you'd like to sit and have coffee with.
You will most certainly be included in the drawing three times if you complete all three ways to enter! The contest will close on Sunday, June 29th at 9 PM CST. The winner will be announced before Wednesday, July 2nd.
Amy B and Lori M