Internet Cafe

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chelsey Hall


Life is always an adventure in our home with five children running around the house – from infant to teenager. I am livin’ my dream job as a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom. I call home Dallas, Texas, and I have been married to my best friend, Dan, for almost fifteen years. Former youth pastor turned teacher, my husband now braves the school halls as a middle school teacher.

When I think about my life, the analogy of the Potter and the Clay about sums it up. Jeremiah 18:6 says, “…As the clay is in the potter's hand, so you are in My hand…" I started out this life as an ugly lump of clay; shapeless, formless, waiting to be designed. I am a flawed and broken child of God that seeks to be used by Him each and every day of my life. I am human and my flesh is weak. Apart from Christ, I am nothing. Scripture says all our righteousness’ are like filthy rags (Is 64:6). Thank goodness for the blood of Christ that covers all of that!!! As I come to know Him more, he is forming me, molding me, shaping me, sometimes breaking me and starting again so that I can be molded to His likeness.

My passion is living out my calling as a wife and mother and encouraging others to do the same. The Lord has put a special place in my heart for Biblical Womanhood and all that entails – mothering, homemaking and especially marriage. When I’m not chasin’ around all my wonderful blessings and taking care of my sweet man, you can find me in bloggy land trying to pour out some of what God has poured in to me over these last several years and sharing the new ways the Potter is designing and redesigning me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you... thank you so very much for leaving a note on the table. That makes us smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home