Internet Cafe

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Christine


"Christine is a recovering perfectionist who finds grace only through relationship with Jesus, whom she met when she was in college. Her husband and four children are wonderful at granting forgiveness for the many times she doesn't meet her own expectiations, and they provide her daily opportunities to perfect her purpose- serving God through the little things.

Christine has been married for almost 9 years to her husband, Jason, who is a classical musician and college professor. Their four children (three boys and a feisty girl to balance them out) range in age from 7 to 1 and are loud, fun, loving, and make life chaotic and joyful. A classical singer and conductor herself, Christine works part time as a music director in their church and sings (sometimes "The Wheels on the Bus", sometimes Mozart) to worship and praise God.

Most of all, Christine longs to always remember that the one thing that matters is to keep Christ as center.


"Christ before me
Christ above me
Christ beneath me
Christ beside
Christ my vision
Christ my wisdom
Christ my comfort
Christ my guide"
Mike Burn
Christine’s writing can also be found at her website http://www.fruitinseason.blogspot.com/.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I am blown away by the 11 of you. I can't thank God enough for this team that's inspiring me tremendously--and we've only started this blog today. I love this, "joy that comes from releasing perfectionism and embracing grace." It's that kind of inspiration that will be shaping me daily as I read this blog.

March 1, 2007 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Christine I look forward to getting to know you better, I love reading about your heart for Christ.

March 1, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you... thank you so very much for leaving a note on the table. That makes us smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home